Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Need Help spending my money . . .

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    . . . or rather I need help in not spending so much. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    I have $200 to spend and these are the things on my wishlist. Please tell me which items I just have to get and which ones I could take off the list.

    Kit's Scooter and Scooter Outfit
    Samantha's Bicycle and Outfit

    Kit's Swimsuit
    Molly's Swimsuit
    Samantha's Bathing suit

    Jess
    Jess's Tree Swing
    Travel Luggage Set
    Outfits for Jess:
    Jess's PJs
    Sightseeing Outfit
    Gala Party Outfit
    Kickn' Back Outfit

    Samantha's Bridesmaid Dress
    Samantha's Cranberry Party Dress
    Nellie's Holiday Dress

    Party Table
    Baby Polly and Cradle

    Molly's PJs
    Kit's Beach Pajamas

  2. #2
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why dont you give it to me and I will spend it....lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go for Jess. I figured buying Jess to be an investment in future AG's. If I didn't like her, I could sell her on e-bay next year for more than what I paid for her, and then buy the next LE.

    :-) Can't lose with Americanomics!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner moderator's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 1999
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One idea to find out what you really, really want is to do a list method.

    Write down all the things you want on a piece of paper. Under each item, write down/number the reasons you want the item.

    When you do this, the item with the most comments beneath it is almost always the thing you want most.

    As members we can only tell you what we would personally get with the money (I'm biased toward anything Molly-related [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] ), but if you do this you're more likely to end up with what you, personally, want.

    Let us know what you get! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Well, summer is coming, so I vote for the summer items like Jess and the historical bathing suits!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    donate the money to a needy person it would make you feel good and meeee toooo

  7. #7
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    LMAO marymax you are cracking me up today!

  8. #8
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    I think that you should get Jess' collection since she's an LE, or.... you can get.....

    Jess starter collection, kickin' back outfit, sightseeing outfit, & travel accessories!!

    But I know soMEone who could use the $200.00 [img]wink.gif[/img] jk! You go for what you wanna buy!

    HTH!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marymax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2004
    Posts
    491
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mary it is obvious that the only person that is REALLY interested in how you spend your money is me...... I am a good and trusting person.....you should listen to me......I am your friend

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm . . . MaryMax you are right! You are my friend and you already have some of those things on my list . . so . . you could just send them to me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Isn't that a great savings plan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •